Psalm 91 // Artisanal giclée art print [unframed]
Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” Surely he will save you from the fowler’s snare and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday. A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.
You will only observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked. If you say, “The Lord is my refuge,” and you make the Most High your dwelling, no harm will overtake you, no disaster will come near your tent. For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone. You will tread on the lion and the cobra; you will trample the great lion and the serpent.
“Because he loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call on me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation.”
★ Unframed Giclée Art Print ★
Available Sizes // (please select your size from the drop-down list above)
➤ 5 x 7 inches
➤ 8 x 10 inches
➤ 11 x 14 inches
➤ 12 x 16 inches
➤ 13 x 19 inches
➤ 16 x 20 inches
➤ 17 x 22 inches
➤ Available in NASB or NIV or NKJV bible translation/version.
Please select an option from the menu above.
★ Also available in Spanish. Find it here: shorturl.at/mqFTU
D E T A I L S
♡ Unmatched print quality, offering a unique museum-quality feel.
♡ Archival quality, heavyweight 330 gsm paper. Made in Italy, with 100% cotton fiber, our paper is acid-free; it has a smooth, matte finish and remarkable longevity.
♡ Pigment-based, fade-resistant ink ensuring long print permanence. Plus, a superfine printing quality of 1440 dpi.
♡ Our prints are shipped unframed (framed images are for example only).
♡ Photo props, including frames, are not included in this listing.
♡ With our superior materials and processes, our prints can last a lifetime.
Each print is gently wrapped in high clarity, archival-safe, and acid-free polyethylene film bag. They are then either placed within a rigid mailer with a cardboard backing or a heavy-duty 3” tube mailer, depending on the chosen size, to protect against crushing and bending.
All prints are produced when you place an order to avoid waste and keep our business as sustainable as possible.
Please note that due to monitor and printer settings, the colors you see on your screen might differ from the final printed product. And print sizes are approximate.
© Copyright DAVINIO Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designs, images, and prints may not be stored, reproduced, resold, or used in any form without the express written consent of the owner.
Thanks for visiting!
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
1. Information We Collect
▪ To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of print, invitation, bookmark design, digital design, announcement, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
▪ as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
▪ when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
▪ if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
▪ Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
▪ Business transfers. If we sell or merge my business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
▪ Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud or Dropbox are Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
▪ Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
▪ Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
▪ Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
▪ Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Carolyn Siha, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
We want you to be completely satisfied with your DAVINIO purchase. If you’ve ordered a custom piece, you will receive a proof of the artwork via email for approval before the artwork is produced. We are happy to make adjustments at that time.
If for whatever reason you are unhappy with your order please get in touch and we'll do all we can to make things right. In the rare instance that your order arrives damaged or defective, please contact us at your earliest opportunity and we'll take steps forward. For insurance reasons, we will request that you send photos as proof of any damage.
If you have any other problem with your order, please send us a message before leaving feedback so that we can work to resolve it. We will work with you to ensure your satisfaction. That’s our promise. Thank you!
Because all our products are custom-made and made-to-order to fit your specific choice, taste and/or need, we are not able to accept returns, cancellations, or exchanges.
Please verify your shipping address before placing an order as we are unable to edit the shipping address after the order is placed.
For wholesale, please contact us.
We will happily ship straight to a giftee (and we can include a free gift message), as requested. Just leave us the info in the “not to seller” at checkout and list their address as the shipping address.
All our prints are shipped unframed (framed images are for example only). Photo props, including frames, are not included in our listings. And we do not offer framing service.
We will happily reship your order if it returns to us because of a wrong mailing address or if the carrier cannot deliver it because of any other reason. But, buyers are responsible to pay for new shipping costs.
As a result of the ongoing COVID-19 emergency, certain packages may take longer than usual to arrive. We cannot guarantee delivery times. We ship via USPS and they are experiencing an immense challenge to meet delivery estimates due to limited transportation availability. Expect delays because delivery times may be extended.
Once the package leaves our studio, it's in the USPS's hands. We will not issue refunds for packages that are "arriving later than expected." Those are circumstances beyond our control.
But rest assured, in the rare instance that something goes amiss and your package is actually declared "lost" or "damaged", we will file a claim with the USPS and communicate with you the way we will resolve the issue.
Our office hours are Monday through Saturday from 9am - 4pm CT.