Psalm 23:4 // Artisanal Printable Digital Art
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
➤ Once you've purchased this listing you will be re-directed to the downloads section. Save it & Print it. Gift it or frame it.
D E T A I L S
♡ INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOAD!
♡ Size: 8 x 10 inches
♡ 1 high-resolution (300 dpi) JPEG file
★ Digital file – no physical item will be sent or mailed.
★ Photo props, including frames, are not included in this listing.
★ Personal use only (Strictly NO commercial use). If you need this design for commercial use, please reach out to buy the proper license.
★ Please note that due to monitor and printer settings, the colors you see on your screen might differ from the final printed product.
★ The final print quality will depend on the type of printer and paper used. You may take your digital file to a printer for professional printing if desired.
Need a PRINTED DESIGN that is SHIPPED to you?
Visit this link: https://www.etsy.com/listing/606481211/psalm-234-giclee-art-print-o-even-though?ref=shop_home_active_12
© Copyright DAVINIO Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designs, images and prints may not be stored, reproduced, resold or used in any form without express written consent of the owner.
Thanks for visiting!
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
1. Information We Collect
▪ To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of print, invitation, bookmark design, digital design, announcement, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
▪ as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
▪ when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
▪ if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
▪ Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
▪ Business transfers. If we sell or merge my business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
▪ Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud or Dropbox are Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
▪ Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
▪ Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
▪ Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
▪ Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Carolyn Siha, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
We want you to be completely satisfied with your DAVINIO purchase. If you’ve ordered a custom piece, you will receive a proof of the artwork via email for approval before the artwork is produced. We are happy to make adjustments at that time.
If for whatever reason you are unhappy with your order please get in touch and we'll do all we can to make things right. In the rare instance that your order arrives damaged or defective, please contact us at your earliest opportunity and we'll take steps forward. For insurance reasons, we will request that you send photos as proof of any damage.
Because all our products are custom-made and made-to-order to fit your specific choice, taste and/or need, we are not able to accept returns, cancellations, or exchanges.
If you have any other problem with your order, please send us a message before leaving feedback so that we can work to resolve it. We will work with you to ensure your satisfaction. That’s our promise. Thank you!
For wholesale, please contact us.
We will happily ship straight to a giftee (and we can include a free gift message), as requested. Just leave us the info in the “not to seller” at checkout and list their address as the shipping address.
All our prints are shipped unframed (framed images are for example only). Photo props, including frames, are not included in our listings. And we do not offer framing service.
We will happily reship your order if it returns to us because of a wrong mailing address or if the carrier cannot deliver it because of any other reason. But, buyers are responsible to pay for new shipping costs.
As a result of the ongoing COVID-19 emergency, certain packages may take longer than usual to arrive. We cannot guarantee delivery times. We ship via USPS and they are experiencing an immense challenge to meet delivery estimates due to limited transportation availability. Expect delays because delivery times may be extended.
Once the package leaves our studio, it's in the USPS's hands. We will not issue refunds for packages that are "arriving later than expected." Those are circumstances beyond our control.
But rest assured, in the rare instance that something goes amiss and your package is actually declared "lost" or "damaged", we will file a claim with the USPS and communicate with you the way we will resolve the issue.
Our office hours are Monday through Saturday from 9am - 4pm CT.